When booking a dwelling, an agreement is concluded with the buyer, followed by an advance payment of 3,000 euros to confirm interest in the purchase. Booking period is up to 2 weeks.
2. CONTRACT OF SALE
A notarial contract of sale is concluded with the buyer according to the law of obligations, with a detailed description of the rights and obligations of the parties. The signing of the contract is preceded by payment by the buyer of 20% of the total purchase and sale amount.
3. CONTRACT IN REM
When the apartment is ready and accepted by the buyer – a notarial property contract is signed, according to which the ownership of the apartment completely passes to the buyer. A prerequisite for the transfer of rights is the payment of the remaining 80%.
THE PRICE OF THE APARTMENT INCLUDES:
- The interior finish of the Toscana package
- Kitchen furniture from the company Kraus Köögid in the amount of 2000 €
- Connection to sewerage and water supply
- Connection to the power grid
- Ready to connect to the telephone network and cable TV
- Ready to connect to a security company
THE PRICE OF THE APARTMENT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- The price does not include notary fees or state duty (paid by the Buyer)
- The fee for connecting to the communication service, security company and cable TV
- Furniture (in bathrooms, children’s rooms, bedrooms, etc.)
- Suspended ceiling lights
- The interior finish of the Sicily package
- Parking space
- Storage room